Do you wonder if you can schedule pins on Pinterest for free? If that sounds like something impossible, this post will give you the answer and introduce you to a free Pinterest native scheduler.
And the answer is YES, you CAN schedule Pinterest pins for free!
But to get to the step where you upload your pins to Pinterest and promote your content on the platform, you need a Pinterest business account. With it, you will also get many possibilities that will be useful to you. For example, Pinterest analytics that you will use often. And if you’re at the beginning, here you’ll find everything you need to understand Pinterest analytics, everything you need to look out for and what you need to keep track of in order for your business to go in the direction you want.
To make your pins look nicer and to have everything they need to be recognizable and to match your brand, read tips on how to create pins for free for your blog posts in 6 easy steps.
How to upload a pin to Pinterest?
Before we explain the exact method for scheduling pins on Pinterest, there is one important thing to get familiar with. And that is the answer to the question of how to upload a pin on Pinterest in the first place? If you don’t know how to do that, read the post where you will find 6 ways you can try to upload Pinterest pins. It’s essential to know this before scheduling pins because you are creating content to share with your audience. And you share it by creating pins and uploading it to Pinterest.
Can you schedule pins on Pinterest?
It’s the question that is so important because we are all busy and we can’t spend the whole day scrolling through Pinterest, saving pins on boards, and uploading new pins daily.
There are many solutions on how to be productive on Pinterest and work smarter. And one of them is the use of a scheduler, a time-saving solution that will help you stay active on the platform even if you are not physically in front of your computer.
If you decide to use a scheduler, it is important to use one that is approved by Pinterest. This way, your account is safe not to end up being spammy.
Tailwind is a platform where you can schedule your pins, analyze your statistics, and use it for your Pinterest marketing strategy. It is a great tool, with so many features but you will have to pay for it.
And if you don’t want to spend the extra money, or you are in a situation where you can’t afford it, there is a way!
A Pinterest native scheduler!
Pros of a Pinterest Native Scheduler:
- It’s FREE
- It is approved by Pinterest
- It is easy to schedule pins on Pinterest this way, just like ordinary uploading a pin on Pinterest
- You can batch your task, upload and schedule pins in advance
- It helps you be consistent on Pinterest
- If your audience is in a different time zone, you have the opportunity to be active on Pinterest, even when you are asleep. That way, you won’t have to worry about missing the optimal time for your content to be seen.
Cons of a Pinterest Native Scheduler:
- You can schedule up to 30 pins at a time
- You can schedule pins on Pinterest only 2 weeks in advance
- The optimal times for scheduling pins are not shown/available
- You cannot use an interval to schedule pins on Pinterest like in Tailwind
How do I schedule a pin on Pinterest for free?
1. You will click on Create – Create pin in the upper left-hand side of the window.
2. Now you will add all the information – a pin you created, a title, a description, an URL and the board.
3. And here comes the main part of this process. Click on Publish at a later date option.
You will see the date and time box appered.
Choose those from the drop down menu.
4. The last step is to click Publish.
When you are sure everything is set up properly, just hit the publish button and you are done.
Can I still schedule pins on Pinterest on multiple boards?
There is a way. It’s not automated like in Tailwind, but it’s possible.
After you write and upload everything you need for one pin, in the upper left side of the window, you will find three dots and a duplicate option.
When you select this option, everything you have done so far will be copied. That way, all you have to do is change the board on which you will save that pin and change the date and time.
Publish all your pins by clicking the Publish button and you are done.
Pay attention not to pin the same pin or the same URL multiple times a day. Keep an interval of at least 24 hours.
At the end it will look like this:
How do I see my scheduled pins on Pinterest?
On your Pinterest business profile, you will click on Pins and there will be listed all the pins you’ve scheduled.
When you publish your new blog post, you want to share the pins related to that post with your audience. So, I suggest the following steps:
- Create 3 different pins for your blog post/product
- Upload your first pin to Pinterest
- Schedule the rest of the pins using the Pinterest Native Scheduler a few days apart
NOTE: Pay attention not to pin the same pin or the same URL multiple times a day. Keep an interval of at least 24 hours.
Conclusion on how to use a Pinterest native scheduler to schedule pins for free
I hope you find this method of scheduling pins on Pinterest useful. Especially if you are not yet ready to invest in a paid tool. So, when you publish a new post, create a pin, upload it to Pinterest and schedule it on several boards with a few days apart so that your audience can see it.
What do you think about scheduling pins for free?
Have you tried it so far?
Share your experience in the comments below.